Deep thought of the day


I was thinking about thinking. You know, thinking of about when you actually go through the process of thinking of something, or even nothing for that matter. Because sometimes when I think I am thinking of something, I'm not actually thinking of anything in particular (is that too many 'th' sounds in one sentence?). Like maybe I have just sat infront of the TV and thought for the last 15 minutes, not taken anything in that has come up on the screen, but nothing clear has come up in my mind of what I got lost in inside my head either. Or even the times something bizzarre just pops in to your head for no particular reason...well mine at least.

So saying all that, for today I'll simply stop my waffling, lighten up, and leave you with just a deep thought courteous of Jack Handey from Saturday Night Live:

"How come the dove gets to be the peace symbol? How about the pillow? It has more feathers than the dove, and it doesn't have that dangerous beak."

Comments

Popular Posts