Another deep thought


I have a lot of stuff I need to be getting on with at the moment and quite frankly I have little will to do it this week. And strangely that also goes for writing. I don't feel like writing but instead I want to scribble. Just scribble and doodle lines and words and make complete nonsense. It has been a kind of week where this particular Sunday if you give me an inch I'll take a mile as far as arsing around is concerned. I'm in a weird, wacky frame of mind; a doo-lally, la-la-la-la, th-th-th-th sense of humour prevails.

'Er, yeah, ok, right, whatever you say Andrew...' is probably coming to mind right now I guess. So, without much further ado I think another deep thought thanks to Jack Handey would some it up quite nicely instead.

'The wise man can pick up a grain of sand and envision a whole universe. But the stupid man will just lie down on some seaweed and roll around until he's completely draped in it. Then he'll stand up and go, "Hey, I'm Vine Man." '

I thank you for your patience.

Comments

Popular Posts