Keep on keeping on


And another new year comes around after another great Christmas. I love being back in England for christmas, esecially when it's a white one. But now back to reality and the January blues, whether blue for having to leave family and friends or for awaiting the credit card bill to come through at the end of the month...

Anyway, it's the time of year we all make resolutions to break before the end of February. I have written here before how I don't do New Years' resolutions. Instead, I just want to keep this post short and sweet and tell you I make myself a promise instead, each new year.

To keep on moving, keep on progressing and keep on developing. To keep moving forward and jumping over hurdles. To keep on questioning myself. To keep on challenging myself and keep on making the effort. To keep on living and not just existing.

To just keep on keeping on.

Happy New Year to you all.

Comments

Popular Posts